Guarantee and Warranty Service
WatchMaxx.com products are 100% genuine and most are guaranteed for two years from the date of purchase. Warranty length is displayed on the item page.
Warranty service will be provided by WatchMaxx.com under the following conditions:
The warranty applies to the following:
- Manufacturing defects
- Watch movement
- Battery replacement
The warranty does not apply to:
- Scratches or changes to the finish
- The glass or crystal
- The crown or stem
- The case, strap, or bracelet
- Damage caused by excessive wear-and-tear and/or physical abuse
- Damage resulting from wear under conditions exceeding the watch manufacturer’s water resistance limitations
- This warranty is valid only at WatchMaxx.com. All warranty service must be performed by WatchMaxx.com. The warranty is voided for any products opened or serviced by any other party.
- WatchMaxx.com will repair or replace the product at our discretion, including the cost of all parts and labor during the warranty period.
- WatchMaxx.com disclaims any liability for consequential or incidental damages for breach of written or implied warranty of this watch, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights that vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Warranty return parcels must be clearly labeled with a return authorization number obtained by contacting WatchMaxx.com customer service via email to info@WatchMaxx.com. Parcels without a clearly visible valid return authorization number will be refused.
- Goods must be returned via a traceable carrier, such as FedEx, United Parcel Service (UPS) or the United States Postal Service (USPS), with insurance and delivery prepaid by the purchaser. Parcels shipped collect will be refused. The customer is liable for loss or damage in transit.
- WatchMaxx.com will return the repaired or replacement item at no charge to the customer.